Breakthrough to Become a First-Time Investment Real Estate Investor
6 Must-Have Qualities
For over 15 years I have been mentoring, advising, and coaching first-time investment real estate investors and there are six distinct qualities I have found in my most successful investment real estate investors.
Some of these must-have qualities taught and some you are born with as part of your DNA.
I continuously hear educators talk about anything can be taught given the right teacher or educator. I admire these educators, and I give them all the credit in the world for taking on all students no matter their capacity to learn.
Over the last several years I have pledged myself not to take on any students who are not predisposed to either learn the qualities that can be acquired and have the other attributes in their DNA. I look for 6 must-have qualities of an investment real estate investor.
This saying has many origins and variations; I hope to guide you on your investment real estate journey and help you recognize; you have or don’t have the desire to become an investment real estate investor.
I recently finished a workbook and planning guide for an online course I have in development. The workbook and planning guide has gone through its final edit and now in the hands of the graphic designer.
The great thing about this workbook and planning guide is I have been developing the course based on working with a client and student to have him purchase his first investment real estate property. (Here is a link to a podcast talking about my client and student’s journey; On the Move with Alex; The Journey to Investment Real Estate Give this podcast a listen and see if you are going through the same thought process regarding investment real estate as Alex.
6 Must-Have Qualities; of an Investment Real Estate Investor
- “Gut-Feel”; if you feel you have not been going down the right financial foundation path, but you have a good feeling investment real estate will get you there; follow your gut.
- It Takes Financial Purpose; you are developing a clear definition of your financial purpose, and investment real estate is part of your foundation.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset; you recognize investment real estate is a small business, and you need to hone your small business skills.
- Knowledge Acquisition; you know what you know and don’t know about investment real estate and have a desire to source a method and process to help you purchase your first investment real estate property.
- It Takes Time; not only is the success in investment real estate a “Long-Term Buy and Hold” strategy; you need to know it takes time to develop the investor skills and knowledge. No one became a professional in their field without years of learning and practice.
- It Takes Action. How do you run a Marathon? One Step at a time. Taking the first step or act is the same as becoming a first-time investment real estate investor; you need to find a process that outlines a process requiring you to act, purchase and rent an investment property in a defined period.
Remember; a Marathon is a long distance run; it does end at the 42.2 Kilometer Finish Line.
If you have an underlying interest in building investment real estate into your financial portfolio; please send me a message or sign up through our contact page and I will ensure to keep you in the loop on the online course development. There will be a portion of the online course opened up for a Free Trial.
All the Best in your future financial endeavours and scroll down to send me a comment.