Finding Value in the Top Ten Posts
I am closing in on 125 Blog Posts written regarding the value of adding Investment Real Estate to your financial portfolio.
Holiday Reading -You Chose These Top Ten Blog Posts for Considering Investment Real Estate
Many of my blog readers have asked me if I have a “Top Ten” list of my blog posts I would suggest they read during the holiday season.
Thanks to you, our readers, the top ten blog posts listed below will be the gifts that keep on giving.
In addition, some of our reading audience has not embraced investment real estate as part of their financial portfolio. However, like all good girls and boys this time of year they are reviewing their financial goals for 2022; excited about recommended reading lists to help fill their financial stockings.
Above all, our website has a mechanism that ranks the Top Ten Read Blog Posts regularly. Similarly, what we love about the Top Ten Blog Posts we have listed below is they derive from what you as an audience show the most interest in.
Therefore, you may be one of many starting to review what you would like to accomplish financially in 2022; please consider adding these Top Ten Blog Posts to your Holiday Reading Stocking List.
Below is the current Top Ten list. (Click on any title that interests you and enjoy the read)
Top Ten Blog Posts – Vault to Investment Real Estate Success
(You Chose These Top Ten Blog Posts for Considering Investment Real Estate)
- WIIFM; What’s In It For Me; Better Life Value Opportunities?
- Which is a Better Mortgage Cash Account or Mortgage Payment Vacation?
- Why Opportunities Don’t Last Forever; Think Exit Strategy
- How to Spotlight a Bright Future on Investment Real Estate; Free the Past
- Test Your North American Income and Expense Challenge Breakthrough
- How to Build a Strong Financial Foundation; Laying One Brick at a Time
- No Time For a Budget; How to Create a Better Income Statement
- New; Vault to Investment Real Estate Success Blog; The How to Simple Wealth
- Don’t Give Up Your Day Job; How to Free Yourself, Learn The Way
- Investment Real Estate; Is The Opportunity Right For You?
After all of your economic research through the holiday season, in other words, you might decide that investment real estate is a good fit for you and wondering where to start. Similarly, please consider purchasing my book, 31 Days to Purchasing and Renting Your First Investment Real Estate Property” to help guide you in your journey.
Please find my Amazon author’s page link, which gives you a little insight into myself and my book, workbook, and planning guide. https://www.vaulttoinvestmentrealestatesuccess.com/w-rick-harris-author-page
Happy Reading through the Holiday Season,