Did You Know You are an Investment Real Estate Investor?
Once you start earning a pay cheque there is a good chance you have become an investment real estate investor; how through any government pension or old age security investments. Governments tend to invest your contributions in safe securities, and real estate is one of those investments.
What is an Investor? (According to Oxford Dictionaries)
a person or organization that puts money into financial schemes, property, etc. with the expectation of achieving a profit.“foreign investors in the British commercial property sector” · “its breakneck rate of growth attracted investors.”
How do you go from being an investment real estate passenger just along for the ride to a serious investor? What are the traits?
7 Common Super Traits of an Investment Real Estate Investor
1. Want it bad enough that you make it your Top Financial Portfolio Investment Priority and commit to it daily.
2. View your financial portfolio, monitor your finances monthly through a personal income and expense statement and personal net worth statement. Cut back on nice to have items but not necessary. (Read my blog on preparing a personal income statement.) https://www.vaulttoinvestmentrealestatesuccess.com/blog/dont-waste-time-budget-invest-time-preparing-income-statement/
3. Watch your daily expense spending through a banking app. Your banking app reports your previous days spending; reviews daily. Remember too much spending will hurt your efforts to succeed.
4. Hit the mind weights; listen to investment real estate podcasts, audiobooks, read investment real estate blogs, books, trade magazines, join investment real estate educational companies, Facebook groups and other investment real estate social media platforms.
Listen to my latest Guest Podcast on The Everday Millionaire https://www.vaulttoinvestmentrealestatesuccess.com/episode-38-guest-interview-rick-harris-ready-set-goal-everyday-millionaire-podcast/
5. Search for investment real estate techniques; jot down one investment real estate technique five days a week, and build into your investment real estate strategy in a daily journal. Review of these techniques for 10 minutes before you head off to bed.
6. Join an investment real estate mastermind group investment to stay engaged and suppress the daily negative financial chatter.
7. Allow yourself the occasional week off to enjoy the fruits of your investment real estate but only if you are diligent about the time you spent training your investment real estate mind.
Do You Own A Smartphone?
Many of you may be picking yourself off the floor laughing at my question? Okay, the numbers show that a large percentage of us own Smartphones and I am glad I gave you a chuckle.
What should the question be regarding Smartphones?
Are You being Smart with your Smartphone?
With the Digital World well entranced in our personal lives and having access to your own financial life 365, 24/7 (365 days, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week) there is no reason with a few minutes review everyday you are not able to develop all seven super traits in our investment real estate life.
Seven Day Challenge
What will you do each day for the next seven days using your Smartphone to implement each one of the seven super traits of an investment real estate investor?
Are You Ready to Get off the Bench and On the Field?